S T A Y W I L D
A Visual Journey
Inviting you to slow down & connect
Protect & Conserve
American Wild Horses
Each image is the story of a place where wildness still exists...for now.
- We welcome you here to visit the COLLECTIONS, relax, sip a cup of tea or a glass of wine, take a breath and enjoy a journey through the lives of these magnificent creatures...your American Wild Horses.
- They are owned by no one, created by the very salt of this earth. These images are captured in their environment and on their own terms, absolutely nothing is contrived.
- These are accounts of their day to day lives living on our vast, yet dwindling public lands.
Kimerlee Curyl has been capturing America's remaining wild horses since 2004.
She has created a minimal, yet sophisticated style of capturing their truest, deepest essence with honest, pure photography. Framing a unique and intimate approach, leaving you, the viewer imagining their very breath on your face. A style all her own, sought out by celebrities, collectors and collaborators around the globe.
- She travels to numerous remote and many times isolated locations, earning her place as one of the leading wild horse fine art photographers in the world.
- Countless hours have been spent on these dry, desert floors. Observing not only their beauty but their environment and social patterns, giving her the ability to share true moments of their world with you.
- Committed to the protection of wildness with ongoing efforts to not only chronicle the freedom of our wild horses on their home territory, but more importantly help raise significant awareness for the plight they are continuing to face year after year. Round up after round up.
For fine art purchases contact our studio or one of her representing GALLERIES for further information.
We also have a few select FUND RAISING PRINTS available with 20% going to the American Wild Horse Campaign.
- For the latest information on events, openings please visit her JOURNAL.
For important information regarding the future of our American wild horses and burros on our majestic public lands please visit
- The AMERICAN WILD HORSE CAMPAIGN
- MAY WILD THINGS BE FREE...FOREVER
Photographer Kimerlee Curyl has been a leading voice for America’s wild horses for over 16 years. Bringing together her mastery of fine art photography and her passion for conservation, Kimerlee artfully connects us to the iconic and majestic wild horses of the American West. Her reductive, yet intimate style draws the viewer in through emotion, inspiring us to care and inviting us to join her in protecting wild horses and the wild places where they live for generations to come.
Ellie Phipps Price, President, American Wild Horse Campaign